Province Ecclésiastique de Lyon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum annexe officieux du jeu Les Royaumes Renaissants

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerRomeConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Svevo

Svevo

Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Empty
MessageSujet: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyJeu 6 Déc 2018 - 11:40

The Prefect at the Teaching had left for a long journey to get to the Lyon Seminary.
When he arrived in front of the door he knocked and waited
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Pie de Valence
Cardinal-archevêque de Lyon
Pie de Valence

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyJeu 6 Déc 2018 - 19:59

Der alte germanische Diener des Kardinales von Valence kam, um den Schalter der Eingangstür zu öffnen.

Guten Abend. Was kann ich für Sie ?
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyVen 7 Déc 2018 - 9:54

The Prefect answered:
Good evening. I am Monsignor Svevo Prefect of the Aristotelian Teaching.
I came to see the Lyon seminar and to speak with Cardinal PieII
Pie de Valence
Pie de Valence

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyDim 9 Déc 2018 - 17:43

On prévint le cardinal qu'un étranger ne parlant pas français s'était présenté à l'entrée.

Bonjour, que désirez-vous ?
J'espère que vous parlez français car ma capacité à comprendre les langues étrangères sont des plus limitées.
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyLun 10 Déc 2018 - 18:35

Using a small book for translations the Prefect answered::

No, unfortunately I do not speak French. I speak English or Italian.
If you speak slowly I will try to understand you anyway

he smiled

I came for an inspection of the seminar. I would like to speak with the Dean PieII
Eden_blue

Eden_blue

Diocèse : lyon

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyMer 12 Déc 2018 - 10:04

Monseigneur Eden arriva dans le couloir, parchemins et plumes en main. Elle avait entendu des brèches de la conversation.

Bonjour..
à Son Eminence.. puis à l'Allemand : Hallo... et à l'anglois : Dia duit.. I am Eden.

Happy welcome but the seminar is closed and there is nobody for the key...

Tá an-leithscéal orm. Ach, sílim go bhfuil an seimineár dúnta. Níl aon duine fágtha agus ní féidir linn tú a oscailt.

I wish you good bye. Sorry. Good luck !

A Son Eminence.
. Comment avez vous pu vous enfuir ? Je vous cherche partout. Cela fait une éternité que vous n'êtes plus là !

Est excédée : Vous ne nous aimez plus ? J'ai besoin de vous. Je me sens perdue quand vous n'êtes pas là ! Votre présence me calme, m'apaise. J'ai besoin de vos lumières..

Fronce les sourcils très en colère : Ce n'est pas parce que j'ai Odo comme secrétaire, qu'il faut prendre la fuite ! Je vous veux prêt de moi.

Alors maintenant, vous allez me suivre ...et rester dans cette salle très sagement. Sans bouger !!! Ou je vous attache.

Salut l'allemand et l'anglois avant d'enjoindre avec force Son Eminence à la suivre .....plus vite que ca.

Ce que femme veut, Dieu le veut !
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyJeu 13 Déc 2018 - 10:06

The Prefect greeted and said:

Hi to you. In what sense is the seminar closed?
The archbishop of Lyon, who is now?
Eden_blue

Eden_blue

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyJeu 13 Déc 2018 - 12:11

For lack of staff, I guess.
It's me.
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyJeu 13 Déc 2018 - 12:29

He answered:

Well. As for the seminar, do I have to consider it closed? Do I publish the closing document?
Eden_blue

Eden_blue

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyJeu 13 Déc 2018 - 12:39

Why... maybe the teachers will come back .. You know at this time of the year ....
In addition, the Primate is busy ..
So...

Armango

Armango

Diocèse : Lyon

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyJeu 13 Déc 2018 - 12:54

Armango listen some voices in the room of guards and decides to interfere.

Hi, sorry for interuption. I am Armango, one clerk of the diocese of Lyon. I am learning actually to be a professor with the gregorian order's seminary. I have just finish, and I will teach into this seminar of the province if I have autorisation. It's a bad thing to close it now I think.
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyJeu 13 Déc 2018 - 17:29

He saw more and more people coming

These are the latest news we have of your seminar

Citation :
Séminaire archidiocésain de Lyon
Licence, Professorat - (validation le 11/04/1463)
Doyen : PieII
Professeur : PieII (validé)

Then he said:
There are no problems, but we must talk then about the standardization of the seminar. Have you read this document?

And he handed the paper to the archbishop
Pie de Valence
Pie de Valence

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyJeu 13 Déc 2018 - 22:09

Le cardinal reprend la parole

Je suis Son Eminence Pie de Valence himself. Je m'occupe actuellement du Séminaire dont le dernier professeur vient de démissionner. J'assume donc seul les cours pour l'instant.
Notre Séminaire dispose de statuts depuis longtemps. Je crois qu'ils sont en accès libre à l'adresse suivante: https://archidioceselyon-rr.1fr1.net/t6126-nouveaux-status-du-sminaire-archidiocsain-saint-bynarr-de-lyon

Pour le reste, notre cursus et nos cours n'ont pas changé depuis la dernière inspection; ce sont toujours ceux qui ont été déposés à la Préfecture à l'enseignement.
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching EmptyVen 14 Déc 2018 - 0:55

He answered:

Excellent, I make a copy of the bylaws to deposit it in the Prefecture

But do not you have the Professors course?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Empty

Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching
Page 1 sur 1